- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Portable Power: Off-grid power supply for camping or emergency backup, capable of powering lamps, phones, laptops, TVs and even mini fridges. PowerHouse boasts triple output modes: a 12V car socket, an 110V AC outlet (for devices up to 120W) and 4 fast-charging USB ports.
- Remarkably Compact: PowerHouse is possibly the smallest and lightest 400Wh power supply on the market. A high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build than that of lead-acid power packs.
- Safety Guaranteed: Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerHouse (434Wh Portable Power Supply), 10ft / 304cm AC adapter, 2ft / 60cm Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Ultimate Portable Power Supply
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Boasting a remarkable 434 watt-hours of energy, PowerHouse packs enough power to fully charge a laptop up to 15 times. A high-density lithium-ion battery makes PowerHouse significantly smaller and lighter than lead-acid power pack alternatives.
Eco-Friendly Power Supply
PowerHouse is completely fumeless and fuel-less and produces clean, safe and silent mobile power.
Triple Output Modes
PowerHouse offers you varied modes of power delivery. A 12V socket, an AC outlet and 4 fast-charging USB ports allow you to power an extensive range of devices or appliances.
Battery Management System undertakes voltage control, temperature control, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety procedures. It conducts active cell balancing to optimize battery performance, thus extending battery life.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
AC output is 110V only, but voltage converters will work.
Fully recharge in 10.5 hours with a 16.8V=3A power supply.